Pack of 50 Slovenian church beeswax candles, ritual candles 21 cm Ø-7 mm. Yellow, red, green, blue, black
Colored candles for rituals, divination, decoration. Made of dyed beeswax (except for yellow candles without dye). Candles are made of natural beeswax produced in the mountains of Slovenia. 100% pure, free of contaminants and impurities except for the addition of 0.2 grams of dye. Cotton wick.
- burning time - about 2 hours.
- the weight of each candle is about 7-8 grams
- length - 21 centimeters
- thickness - 0.7 centimeters
- Our orthodox candles: all candles meet the highest quality standards. Burn time of 120 minutes, 21 cm long and 6.0 mm thick beeswax candles enrich your meditati-on, prayer ritual and home altar.
- Made from beeswax: choose pure beeswax as candles for meditations, rituals.
- Our orthodox candles fill the room with a delicate honey fragrance that can create a special atmosphere.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Shape and colour may change with use.
The candle in the Orthodox Christian context is a symbol of a worshiper offering oneself to God. It is also a symbol that represents the Light of God or, more specifically, the Light of Christ. The candles are be made of traditional beeswax. Non-beeswax candles are frowned upon.
Candles and the symbology of "light" are omnipresent in the Orthodox Christian's life, both in church and the home, providing an ambiance for prayer as well as decoration.